If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can’t find it:
- Verify the shipping address for the order. We are not responsible if the address provided on the order was incorrect.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package. Check the bushes, front and back porch or other 'hiding' places your mail carrier may have put it.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery.Check with neighbors.
- Check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail. Some packages travel through multiple carriers.
- Wait 48 hours. In rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
- Contact your local USPS post office and request a tracer be placed on the order. This will tell them exactly where the order was delivered to and hopefully be able to retrieve it.
- If you haven’t received your package, and you have already started a claim with the postal carrier, please contact us within 30 days of the expected delivery. We’ll do everything we can to help.
Oct 2, 2023